Azure Portal link
Create a link to the Azure Portal from DuploCloud
Creating a direct link to the Azure Portal from your DuploCloud Infrastructure saves your time when you work with DuploCloud Azure resources. Instead of toggling between the DuploCloud Portal and the Microsoft Azure Portal, get instant access to the Azure Portal from DuploCloud.
Failure to follow these steps when creating a link to the Azure Portal from the DuploCloud Portal results in the error message:
Error while fetching Azure portal link: Portal url config does not exist
- 1.In the DuploCloud Portal, navigate to Administrator -> Infrastructure. The Infrastructure page displays.
- 2.From the Name column, select the Infrastructure for which you want to add a link to the Azure Console.
- 3.Click the Metadata tab.
- 4.Click Add. The Add Infrastructure Tag pane displays.
- 5.In the Key field, enter AzurePortalLink.Add infrastructure Tag pane with Key AzurePortalLink
- 6.In the Value field, enter the URL for your Azure Portal.
- 7.Click Create.
The Value in the example above is DuploCloud's internal Azure Portal link.
- 1.In the DuploCloud Portal, navigate to DevOps -> Hosts. The Hosts page displays.
- 2.From the Name column, select the Host you are working with.
- 3.From the Actions menu, select Azure Portal.
HOST1 host page with Action Menu displaying Azure Portal link