Allow Cross Tenant Access
Allow two Tenants access to the same resources
This feature is currently only available for AWS.
To expose resources, such as a Service, between two Tenants:
- 1.In the DuploCloud Portal, navigate to Administrator -> Tenants.
- 2.Select the Tenant whose resources you want to share from the Name column.
- 3.Click the Security tab.
- 4.Click Add. The Add Tenant Security pane displays.
- 5.From the Source Type list box, select Tenant.
- 6.From the Tenants list box, select another Tenant with which you want to share resources.
- 7.From the Protocol list box, select the protocol that you want to use for sharing.
- 8.In the Port Range field, specify the range of ports to which you want to grant access.
- 9.Add a user-friendly Description of this sharing rule.
- 10.Click Add.
Add Tenant Security pane