NAT Gateway for HA
Enable AWS NAT Gateway for High Availability (HA)
Use NAT gateways so that instances in a private subnet can connect to services outside your Virtual Private Cloud (VPC). External services cannot initiate a connection with these instances.
- 1.In the DuploCloud Portal, navigate to Administrator -> Infrastructure. The Infrastructure page displays.
- 2.Select the Infrastructure for which you want to enable NAT Gateway from the Name column.
- 3.Click the Settings tab.
- 4.Click Add. The Infra - Set Custom Data pane displays.
- 5.In the Setting Name field, select Enable HA NAT Gateway from the list box.
- 6.Select Enable.
- 7.Click Set.
Infra - Set Custom Data pane with Enable HA NAT Gateway setting