Create an Certificate for AWS Certificate Manager
The DuploCloud platform needs a wild character AWS Certificate Manager (ACM) certificate that corresponds to the domain you created for the Route 53 Hosted Zone.
For example, if the Route 53 Hosted Zone created is
apps.acme.com, then the ACM certificate specifies
*.apps.acme.com. You can add additional domains to this certificate (for example,
The ACM certificate is used with AWS Elastic Load Balancers (ELBs) that are created as part of DuploCloud application deployment. Follow this AWS guide to issue an ACM certificate.
Once the certificate is issued, add the Amazon Resource Name (ARN) of the certificate in the DuploCloud Plan so that it is available to subsequent configurations, starting with the DuploCloud default plan.
- 1.In the DuploCloud Platform, navigate to Administrator -> Plans. The Plans page displays.
- 2.Select the DEFAULT Plan from the Name column.
- 3.Click the Certificate tab.
- 4.Click Add.
- 5.In the Name field, enter a certificate name.
- 6.In the Certificate ARN field, enter the ARN.
- 7.Click Create. The ACM Certificate with ARN is created.
Note that the ARN Certificate must be set for every new Plan created in a DuploCloud Infrastructure.