Creating a DuploCloud Docker Service
This tutorial shows you how to setup an end-to-end cloud deployment for the sample topology
- We will use simple Nginx web as a sample for the application container.
- We will use the Tenant and Infrastructure created as part of Step1 and Step2.
- We will deploy the docker containers by leveraging DuploCloud platform in-built container management capability
Following will be DuploCloud mapping of the above topology into DuploCloud constructs. The steps involved in the setup will be:
- 1.Use the Infrastructure created at Step1 and Step2 in the quickstart guide.
- 2.Create a Host (EC2 Instance)
- 3.Create a micro-service called webapp with the docker image as nginx:latest
- 4.Expose the webapp using a loadbalancer and a DNS name. Test it.