Infrastructure (Virtual Private Cloud)
Create a DuploCloud infrastructure for Azure
When you create a DuploCloud Infrastructure, you create an isolated environment that maps to a Kubernetes cluster.
Create a DuploCloud Infrastructure in the DuploCloud Portal:
- 1.Select Administrator -> Infrastructure from the navigation menu.
- 2.Click Add. The Add Infrastructure page displays.
- 3.Define the Infrastructure by completing the fields on the Add Infrastructure page.
- 4.Click Create. The Infrastructure is created and is listed on the Infrastructure page.
Azure Infrastructure page
When you create the Infrastructure, DuploCloud creates the following components:
- VPC with 2 subnets (private, public) in each availability zone
- Required security groups
- NAT Gateway
- Internet Gateway
- Route tables
Creating the DuploCloud Infrastructure can take some time. After the Infrastructure is created, a plan (with the same Infrastructure name) is created and populated with the configuration of the Infrastructure. The Plan is used to create Tenants.