In order to call a DuploCloud API from CircleCI, you will need to obtain an API token
The basic steps are:
- 1.(Recommended) Create a "service account" user in DuploCloud that will own the API token.
- 4.Add a CircleCI environment variables in the Context created for the organization to allow CircleCI pipelines to communicate with DuploCloud portal.
- 1.Login to CircleCI portal and Select your organization.
- 2.Click on Organization Settings in the left hand sidebar.
- 3.Click on Create Context button and create context by providing name.
- 4.Click on newly created context and scroll to Environment Variables section.
- 5.Click on Add Environment Variable button**.**
- 6.Set Environment variable name as "DUPLO_HOST" and value as DuploCloud portal and click on Add Environment Variable button.
- 7.Repeat step 6 for variable name as "DUPLO_TOKEN" and value as token created for above service account.
- 8.After adding the environment variables you should be able to see the those in Organization Settings section as bellow.