Free Trial Edition
Experience the many benefits of DuploCloud with an existing AWS account
When you sign up for your free 30-day trial of DuploCloud, you'll experience a faster, more secure, time-to-market when deploying your cloud apps. Some of the DuploCloud advantages you'll notice during the trial period include:
- White-glove support from our staff of dedicated DuploCloud engineers
DuploCloud is your all-in-one DevOps/SecOps self-service Platform Engineering solution. Try it free today, with no obligations.
To participate in the free 30-day DuploCloud trial, you must have:
- 1.Navigate to the free trial sign-up form and complete it. Select the checkbox to consent to receive communications from DuploCloud so that we can store and process your personal information within the 30-day trial period.DuploCloud 30-day Trial sign-up form
- 2.Click Register for free trial. A Thank you for signing up page is displayed with instructions to check your email inbox for account activation and setup instructions. The page also contains a link to the AWS Quick Start Guide.Thank you for signing up page displays after successful sign-up
The AWS CloudFormation must be running in the us-west-2 region. Please do not change any AWS CloudFormation parameters.
- 1.You receive an email from DuploCloud with an Activation Link. When you click the link, a browser instance launches, and the Thank you for signing up web page displays.Initial email from DuploCloud with Activation Link highlighted
- 2.On the Thank you for signing up web page, under Register Your AWS Account, click the Sign In hyperlink in Step 1. A browser instance launches that opens your AWS Portal and logs you into your AWS account.
- 3.On the Thank you for signing up web page, under Register Your AWS Account, click the hyperlink to run CloudFormation on your AWS test account. A browser instance launches and the Quick create stack page displays. This page runs a script that provisions an instance of DuploCloud in AWS, using AWS CloudFormation.Thank you for signing up web page
- 4.In the Quick create stack page form, scroll to the bottom of the page and select the two Acknowledgement checkboxes. Do not modify any of the other fields on the Quick create stack page.Acknowledgement checkboxes selected on the AWS Portal Quick create stack page
- 5.At the bottom of the Quick create stack page, click Create Stack. The Stacks page launches, which you will use to monitor the progress of DuploCloud's CloudFormation provisioning. Notice that there are two columns on the Stacks page: one for Stacks creation and one for Events creation. Wait until all Stacks creation tasks display a status of CREATE_COMPLETE (about 20 to 30 minutes) before proceeding to the next step. It is not necessary to wait until the Events creation tasks display a status of CREATE_COMPLETE to proceed to the next step.AWS Portal Stacks page with Stacks tasks highlighted, displaying status CREATE_COMPLETE
- 6.In the AWS Portal, click your AWS Profile username, to the right of the Oregon region name. The AWS Profile list box expands, listing your Account ID.AWS Profile list box expanded with username and Account ID highlighted
- 7.From the AWS Profile list box, copy your AWS Account ID to the clipboard by clicking the Copy Icon ().
- 8.Return to the Thank You for signing up page to complete the setup.
- 9.In Step 3 on the Thank You for signing up page, paste the AWS Account ID that you copied to your clipboard.Step 3 on the Thank You for signing up page, where you paste the AWS Account ID you copied from the AWS Profile
- 10.In the AWS Portal, on the Stacks page, confirm that all your Stacks tasks show a status of CREATE_COMPLETE. If so, click Continue In Step 4 of the Thank You for signing up page to complete the registration process. The web page below is displayed with a message indicating that Your DuploCloud Portal is being provisioned. Click the Get Latest Status button to check the status of the provisioning process.Web page with Your DuploCloud Portal is being provisioned message
- 11.When your DuploCloud portal is successfully provisioned, you will receive a confirmation email from DuploCloud, as shown below. Click the https link in the email to launch the DuploCloud Portal.Confirmation email from DuploCloud after DuploCloud Portal is provisioned
- 12.The DuploCloud Portal launches, set to the Default Tenant.
Tenant list box, highlighted, set to the Default Tenant
Congratulations! Your Free Trial Edition has been activated and is ready for use.
Once AWS CloudFormation provisioning is complete, you can begin using DuploCloud.
Explore the DuploCloud Documentation to learn more about DuploCloud's capabilities, with hands-on tutorials to help familiarize you with the DuploCloud Portal.
- You will receive an email from DuploCloud confirming that you have access to the portal, including instructions for getting support for any issues you may be having.
- Shortly before the trial period ends, you'll receive another email informing you of the trial expiration, including contacts for support and sales. The DuploCloud support and sales team can answer product questions you may have and assist you in extending your trial or purchasing a license.
While we hope you extend your Trial period or pursue the purchase of DuploCloud, it is critical to do the following, to avoid being billed for resources created in your AWS account relating to your DuploCloud trial:
- Delete the AWS account associated with the DuploCloud Trial Edition, or
- Manually delete all resources in your AWS account that were created by DuploCloud.
Verify that all Stacks tasks show a status of CREATE_COMPLETE before clicking Continue.
Ensure you are using Paste and not Paste as plain text when pasting your Account ID in Step 3.