New features and enhancements in DuploCloud
New product updates will be posted around the 15th of each month.
- Enable EKS endpoints in a DuploCloud Infrastructure, in a more cost-effective and secure manner. Enabling endpoints in DuploCloud allows your network communication to remain internal to the network, without using NAT gateways.
- Add VPC Endpoints to a DuploCloud Infrastructure to create a private connection to supported AWS services and VPC endpoint services powered by AWS PrivateLink.
- The CloudFront feature and associated UI tab have been relocated in the DuploCloud Portal from the DevOps -> App Integration menu item to the DevOps -> Networking menu item.
- Manage multiple Load Balancer settings using the Load Balancer tab's Other Settings card. Settings include specifying a Web Application Firewall (WAF) Access Control List (ACL), enabling HTTP to HTTPS redirects, enabling Access Logs, setting an Idle Timeout, and an option to drop invalid headers.
- Specify custom public and private EKS endpoints for your DuploCloud Infrastructure during or after creating an Infrastructure.
- Support for Aurora RDS Serverless and MySQL read replicas and ability to modify Serverless replica instance size.
- EMR Serverless is supported to run open-source big data analytics frameworks without configuring, managing, and scaling clusters or servers.
- Documentation for Bitbucket Pipelines is available, which allows developers to automatically build, test, and deploy their code every time they push changes to an Atlassian Bitbucket repository.
- Enable Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) for your existing infrastructure. EKS versions 1.22 and 1.23 are supported.
- AWS ElastiCache, a managed caching service for Redis and Memcached, is now supported.
- Monitor Tenant usage in Cost Management for billing with weekly or monthly views. After clicking the Spend by Tenant tab, you can also select the shared card to display tax and support costs.
- Kubernetes (K8s)
- Ability to add Path-Based Routing rules: Configure path-based routing rules for application load balancers.
- Ability to add Logging Infra at Tenant Level: Support to configure logging setup other than default tenant.
- Support multiple docker registry credentials in a single tenant: The user can configure multiple docker registry credentials from the plan.
- Azure Support to add Storage account: Create Storage Accounts, File Shares, and generate Shared Access Signature (SAS).
- Support for Elastic File System (EFS): Support for adding EFS has been added to DuploCloud. You can create and mount a shared filesystem for an Infrastructure in the DuploCloud Portal.
- Support for adding Kubernetes Storage Class: Support for Kubernetes Storage Class and Persistent Volumes is now available.
- Support for Kubernetes Secret Provider Class: This provides the ability to integrate AWS parameters and secrets to be available as Kubernetes secrets.
- Ability to add Lambda using Container Images: Users can now configure an AWS Lambda using Container images.
- Support to configure RDS Automatic Backup Retention: Administrators can configure RDS Automatic Backup Retention in days at the system level
- Export Terraform from an existing Tenant: Ability to export DuploCloud terraform provider code for an existing DuploCloud Tenant
- Ability to Automatically generate Alert: Users can now configure automated alarm creation in AWS, to make sure any new resource added to their environment is not missed from monitoring.
- Ability to set resource allocation quotas by an Admin: Administrators would often like to restrict the type of resources that should or should not be provisioned in their environments. This feature allows them a way to configure those rules via a DuploCloud Plan.
- Support for Kubernetes Ingress Controller: Support for the K8 Ingress controller has been added, this is a key piece of functionality for traffic routing to a K8 cluster.
- RDS Snapshot Management: Support to manage RDS database snapshot was added to the Portal, accessible through the RDS page.
- Terraform Provider updates: Expanded support for more resources in the DuploCloud terraform provider, specifically for Microsoft Azure.