Add Tenant access over a VPN
Grant a Tenant specific access over a VPN
In order for DuploCloud users to have access to internal resources within a Tenant, such as an internal host or a database, you need to add Security rules to allow a VPN connection.
Note: Users with the Administrator role have persistent access to all Tenants. Administrators do not need to add individual Tenant access for themselves.
Define Tenant Security rules for Tenant access over a VPN:
- 1.In the DuploCloud Portal, navigate to Administrators -> Tenants.
- 2.Select the Tenant in the Name column. The Tenant's permissions page displays.
- 3.Click the Security tab.
- 4.Click Add. The Add Tenant Security pane displays.
- 5.Complete the rule fields and add a Description of your changes for future reference.
In this example, you create a security rule allowing traffic originating from the VPN IP Address to access resources that are private or internal to the Tenant.
Using the Add Tenant Security pane to create a security rule