Read-only access to a Tenant
Limit a user's access to a Tenant to read-only
Set read-only access for a specific user to temporarily or permanently block the user from making changes to an existing Tenant in the DuploCloud Portal.
- 1.In the DuploCloud Portal, navigate to Adminstrator -> Tenants.
- 2.From the Name column, select the Tenant for which you want to limit access by a user.
- 3.Click the User Access tab.
- 4.Click Add. The Add User Access pane displays.Add User Access pane with Readonly Access option
- 5.From the User list box, select the user for whom you want to limit access.
- 6.Select Readonly Access.
- 7.Click Add. The User Access tab displays Yes in the READ ONLY column.
The user you specified now has only read access to the Tenant.
User Access tab with Yes in READ ONLY column