Quick Start - EKS Services
This tutorial shows you how to set up an end-to-end cloud deployment for the sample topology shown below.
Sample High Level Topology
Following will be DuploCloud mapping of the above topology into DuploCloud constructs.
The steps involved in the setup will be:
- 1.Refer to the Infrastructure and Tenant created in earlier steps.
- 2.Create a Host (EC2 Instance) which will be an EKS worker
- 3.Create a MySQL RDS Database
- 4.Create a micro-service called webapp with the docker image
- 5.Expose the web app using a load balancer and a DNS name.
- 6.Test the web app.
- 7.Obtain access to the container shell and
Behind the scenes, the topology that will get created will look like the following lower-level configuration in AWS.
AWS architecture and configuration