Custom Resource Tags
Add custom tags to AWS resources
An Administrator can provide a list of custom tag names that can be applied to AWS resources for any Tenant in a DuploCloud environment.
- 1.In the DuploCloud portal, navigate to Administrator -> System Settings -> System Config.
- 2.Click Add. The Add Config pane displays.
- 3.In the Config Type list box, select App Config.
- 4.In the Key list box, select Duplo Managed Tag Keys.
- 5.In the Value field, enter the name of the custom tag, for example, cost-center.
- 6.Click Submit. In the System Configs area of the System Config tab, your custom tag name is displayed with Type AppConfig and a Key value of DUPLO_CUSTOM_TAGS, as in the example below.Custom tag cost-center added to System Configs
- 7.Once the custom tag is added, navigate to Administrator -> Tenants.
- 8.Select a Tenant from the Name column.
- 9.Click Add.
- 10.Click the Tags tab.
- 11.In the Key field, enter the name of the custom tag (cost-center in the example) that you added to System Config.
- 12.In the Value field, enter an appropriate value. In the Tags tab, the tag Key and Value that you set are displayed, as in the example below.cost-center tag with Value of engineering