Corresponding to each infrastructure is the concept of a Plan. A Plan is a placeholder or a template for configurations. These configurations are consistently applied to all tenants within the plan (or Infrastructure). Examples of such configurations are:
- Certificates available to be attached to load balancers in tenants of this plan
- Machine images
- WAF web ACLs
- Common IAM policies and SG rules to be applied to all resources in tenants within the plan.
- Unique or shared DNS domain name where applications provisioned in tenants within the plan can have a unique DNS name in this domain.
- Resource Quota: The plan also has a resource quota that is enforced in each of the tenants within that plan
- DB Parameter Groups
- Several policies and feature flags are to be applied at the infrastructure level on Tenants within the plan.
The figure below shows a screenshot of the plan constructs: